The title that every one is talking about at the moment, PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, have announced that they have released their 27th weekly update to their game, once again taking steps to improve the early access title for the 10 million gamers that are already taking on the challenge of a battle royale style fight.
The latest update sees a number of bug fixes as well as two need additions to the UI/UX for players, with the patch notes stating that this time around they have addressed the following:
- Enhanced breathing animation in the Spectator mode
- Added a new feature in the Settings to adjust the zoom-in and zoom-out speed of the World Map
- Fixed a bug that made the shadows disappear mid-game
- Fixed a graphic bug related to players who left the game inside of the starting airplane
- Fixed a bug that prevented users from seeing the full alias of their teammates
- Improved the synchronization between player aim and spectator aim
- Fixed a bug to accurately display teammates’ marker direction in Free Look mode
While we were anticipating the release of the new desert map into the game following a claim made last week by one of the larger press sources, it seems that again we are going to have to wait for a first hand glimpse of the much awaited second playable map of the title.
The changes will be added to the test servers tomorrow, before being migrated to the live servers once everything has proven to be stable.